View Single Post
      09-10-2019, 04:56 PM   #1149
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Back day! so this morning I was at the gym and had a pretty awesome back workout. towards the end of my workout there's this pretty cute chick that I'm friends with was doing flat bench press and she asked me to spot her since she was lifting more than she normally does. she had 35's on each side and she was able to rep out 2 of them. i was impressed and she really wanted to know if she can do 135lb and I told her go for it! now this chick is pretty cute like I mentioned but not only that she loves to wear just a sports bra and her gym shark yoga pants. she's a redhead and stands only 5'1 and probably weighs oh I dunno 110lbs? maybe 115? anyways i'm spotting her and i'm sorta distracted cause i'm staring down her abs to her crotch to where I can clearly see the outline of her thong. It was killing me as I can clearly see her snatch. I mean...it was camel toe action! i'm hoping she didn't see me staring but anyways she was able to get one complete rep and as I help her rerack the barbell she jumps up and hugs me with excitement but i'm hugging her with my ass out just so she doesn't feel my crotch as there would have been a surprise for her. anyways, I thought it was a very interesting workout this morning. thank god it's Whackoff Wednesday tomorrow!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00