09-11-2019, 12:58 PM   #1164
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Kinda annoyed this morning during my shoulder workout. I use my phone with the timer to let me know when 60 sec between sets have passed and I dunno but usually I keep to myself but today I was interrupted 3 times by guys just wanting to shoot the shit. I would glance at my timer and see that freakin' 3 minutes have passed and this mofo wants to talk about his work? After 6 minutes I literally had to interrupt him and say sux to be you and I'll talk to you later. Not more than 10 minutes go by and this new gym trainer whose skinnier than shit decides to interrupt me in the middle of my set and says he thinks it would be a great idea if he trains me. I said with a straight face "Seriously?" I told him without sounding like a dick "first of all dude gym etiquette you never interrupt anyone in the middle of their set! Yet alone stand in front of me where you can get injured from me smacking you with these dumbells!" The last one I can't get mad cause she was hot and wearing yoga pants so she gets a pass
Half pissed off myself just reading the first two. 6 minutes are you kidding me, although I see people flapping their gums all the time at my gym. Spend that time working out and maybe they'd see a little progression. Guys haven't changed a lick in the last year an a half i've been at my gym. I think those at my gym have gotten aware that I'm not there to conversate haha
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8206.00