thebeedubya
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw F15, E90, E46 ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeA View Post
I need a new car asap (old X5 got totaled) but having difficulty finding a combo I like. Do you guys think if I put in an order this week, I'll make it to the year end deadline for the rebate?
Assuming your location is correct (Los Angeles) the odds are you won't make it. Travel time to CA seems to be back to 2-3 weeks so you would need to get a November allocation for a build in the first week of December to have a chance.

Another way may be to reach out to dealers in the East and then pay for truck shipping to CA.

Good luck and let us know how things turn out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeA View Post
I need a new car asap (old X5 got totaled) but having difficulty finding a combo I like. Do you guys think if I put in an order this week, I'll make it to the year end deadline for the rebate?
Assuming your location is correct (Los Angeles) the odds are you won't make it. Travel time to CA seems to be back to 2-3 weeks so you would need to get a November allocation for a build in the first week of December to have a chance.

Another way may be to reach out to dealers in the East and then pay for truck shipping to CA.

Good luck and let us know how things turn out.
Or road-trip!
Appreciate 0