View Single Post
      07-10-2018, 05:48 PM   #59
RTPenland
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Many BMWs

Have had it on my last 3 BMWs - yes it is somewhat redundant while your car is covered under the factory 3/36 but during this period with MBI glass cracks are fixed for free and windhshields are $50 - so it's worth the $7 per month I pay couple highlights from using MBI in the past

*$250 per visit not per repair - so if you blow your tranny and a motor mount etc - and they are both fixed at the same time you only pay $250
*I simply drop my car at the BMW dealership - get my loaner as I normally would everything is paid for and I simply pay $250 when I pick up the car
*MBI IS TRANSFERABLE upon sale as long as the car will continue to be insured by Geico
*no hidden BS guys -it truly is golden and works as advertised - my last BMW between 50k and 80K miles had approximately $12k in repairs in total there were four visits to the dealer and my deducatble was $1000 (4 visits to the dealer at $250 each visit)
*does it seem too good to be true - yes - but it's not
*while my present car is leased I have MBI - reason being - windshield repair, should I exceed miles and need it before turn in for repairs, should I decide to keep the car
*when I went to sell my last car it was a great selling point in that the car had a legit 100k bumper to bumper warranty on it (as long as the new owner went with Geico - they did)

So no speculation on my part guys as to whether or not it comes through - it's awesome and delivers on what it promises

ps I had door locks , i drive screen, motor mounts, intake cleaning, exhaust, injectors, and slew of other things repaired with the policy easy breezy

Last edited by RTPenland; 07-12-2018 at 12:15 PM..
Appreciate 4