07-27-2009, 12:22 AM   #5
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Fuck....welcome to fucking North America where FOX is having delayed boardcast....

fucking commercial about 3-5 laps...and skipped laps in between....especially they went commercial when there's 18 laps remaining...then just 5 mins commercial....then 6 laps disappeared....back watching when there's 12 laps remaining....FUCK...

then after checker flag....straight to commercial and back on trophy presentation....where the fuck is the clip when the drivers getting off the car and jumping around...walking into the weight room....where the fuck is the national anthem????

FUCK FOX SPORTS!!!!
THIS IS NOT FUCKING NFL, MLB where you have so much time outs and breaks for them to que commercials.....fucking american sports got so many breaks.....
...not to mention the press conference. Only showed the winner and a small portion of it. Not to mention my local FOX station, again, had it's "You're watching NASCAR on FOX 13" commercial. I kinda made a scene when I saw it and startled my neighbor who was mowing his lawn. Yeah, he heard me over the lawn mower lol.

NO, I'M NOT WASTING MY TIME WATCHING FUCKING NASCAR! YES, IT'S THE THIRD FUCKING TIME YOU'VE DONE THIS! HOW ABOUT YOU GO FUCK YOURSELVES? HELL, I'LL WATCH THAT!!