View Single Post
      07-07-2007, 11:18 PM   #38
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Those wheels are a MAJOR improvement over the outgoing style. I simply love 'em.

I take the padre's 6 out all the time for spirited drives (with his consent of course) and have really grown attached to it. In fact, it's what converted me from a benz follower to a Bimmer addict.

Anyways, the facelift - while minor - is a clear improvement over the current style. The front intake valance is far more aggressive, with a resemblance to the M6 in overall design (the pillars/divider things are curved to flow better). The headlights are rid of the ghastly amber that I hate with a burning passion. The wheels offer a more muscular presence. The tail end is slightly modified to the point of cleaning things up a bit...rather nice. The tail lights are slightly improved and recieve the captivating LED bars (which are actually in the current 6ers...but these are improved...much more noticeable) like those in the E92 and revised 5 series. The interior is more-or-less the same, with the love-it-or-hate-it transmission knob.

I give it two thumbs up.
Appreciate 0