View Single Post
      02-26-2020, 10:03 AM   #12
tellch00
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: TDI Touareg, 997 Turbo

all the usual suspects discussed here. just picked up my 40i Msport this past Monday. traded in a '14 Touareg TDI with 140,000 miles on it and a lot of those were towing the race car. For all the raps VW takes, one of the best cars i've ever owned. Had a '12 TDI and put 70K miles on that in 2 years and no issues with that one either.

Actually had kept this one longer than usual but there really wasn't anything out there that i liked. looked hard at Q7 for about a year but didn't pull the trigger. just could never get over the kind of dull looks. even with black optic package didn't love the look. looked at Q8 and the whole touch screen thing is a disaster. Range Rover, eh. died in the wool porsche fan but as everyone knows prices will kill you.

Did spend a little bit of time looking at the Aviator. it's beautiful but looks like a whole host of QC issues. Saw some pictures of just horrendous mis aligned body panels, water leaks, and other 1st year issues. seems as though Ford rushed it a bit on this car, but if they get it sorted it's a really nice truck. The Genesis looks promising and to a lesser extent the Kia Telluride.
Appreciate 0