Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: '11 F25

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
hahah..that pic with all the student macs...classic

reminds me of lv bags over here....every girl gets one as a status symbol but then it becomes pointless and ur left with a really expensive and ugly bag
a bag has a much narrower purpose. it is an accessory for carrying shit in it.
a computer is much more. it is a tool, an instrument, connection to the outside world, some of which you may never experience in person, and now it became a "bag" where people keep their lives.

As far as Macs, even my completely computer illiterate girlfriend noticed that 90% of the computers that people bring over to my place to fix, are PC's. I rarely have to fix any Macs, but when I do, it's regular things like dead hard drives, which happens on PC's just as much. Most of the time when I work on a Mac, its either to add ram or upgrade to a larger disk, or do an OS upgrade.

I exclusively use Macs myself. Not a single PC in the house. I spend enough time working on other people's computers and don't want to spend time fixing my own.

Out of 17 people in my IT department at work, 2 people use Linux and the rest are on Macs, even Windows support guys. This should tell you something....