View Single Post
      08-01-2019, 10:29 AM   #16
RowanBuds
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 3 pedal 718, G05, MkVII GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayshelbygt View Post
Right my expectations with carvana is they send the tow truck to pick up your vehicle you hand them the title and they hand you a check is it that simple?
I have a ballpark idea what my local dealer woud offer they know my srx but with carvana you can do the math..
Yup, you've basically got the process correct there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrc View Post
Just called and seems my completion date has been pushed back to 8/6 from 8/3. Not a big deal if that's the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan321 View Post
I just called and my completion date is still Aug 4, it hasn't changed since I first checked last week.

Of course, Aug 4 is a Sunday so does that mean that Spartanburg is working over the weekend?
I believe they run the line 7 days a week, but it's possibly only 6, with the Saturday being a light production day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radmjk View Post
So it looks like we are all in the same boat so to speak, as far as no one progressing beyond "Production begins". Please update if your status changes. Thanks
As of this morning the 800 # is reflecting a change from "Build Estimated Completion Date of August 3rd" to "Estimated Completion Date of August 5th", a change from this Saturday to next Monday.

The "My BMW" Garage page shows no change, still at 'Production Begins'.

Le Mans Blue F80 - Munich 5-22-2015 / US 7-7-2015 / SOLD 9-17-2022
ED Recap
Arctic Grey G05 - Spartanburg 8-29-2019
X5 PCD Recap
Appreciate 0