View Single Post
      10-14-2019, 12:47 PM   #1
VTENGR
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

After Stalking Boards for 1 year - Finally placed order for M50i

Wanted to thank everyone who contributes to this board. Wealth of knowledge ranging from aesthetic choices to pricing strategies. Tremendous help with putting together my build and getting, what I think, is a fair deal. Planning on doing the PCD, so really looking forward to that!

Here's my spec sheet. I was able to get the dealer to give me $9,000 off of MSRP, so right at 9% discount. If incentives drop between now and the time I pick her up, that could be even more.

Just placed the order on Saturday, so don't have a production number yet, but hopefully I get that by EOB today.

The short of the build = Mineral White/Coffee Extended, 22" Bi-Color, did not get DHP, Night Vision, or Alcantara, everything else checked.

I was struggling b/w getting the B&W sound and DHP - opted for B&W simply because I've never had DHP, so from a perception standpoint, I wouldn't know what I was missing. Whereas B&W has the visual element where I could see every day that I didn't get B&W. I know it sounds vain, but that was the train of thought.

Now the waiting begins.... is it done yet??
Attached Images
File Type: pdf BMW Summary.pdf (150.8 KB, 223 views)
Appreciate 1
wtwo317945.00