View Single Post
      10-16-2019, 07:41 AM   #11
VTENGR
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyGator2002 View Post
I ordered my 2020 X5 M50i around August 20th. Due to choosing Individual color (Tanazanite Blue II), Individual seats (Full Merino Night Blue/Ivory) and Individual trim (silver ash polished wood) it pushed my production week to Week 41. According to the online tracker car went into production Sept 30th (was told it would be produced week of Oct 7) and was completed that week and last week finished all checks, etc. I am scheduled for Mon, Oct 28th PCD delivery and my dealer called me Monday to complete the paperwork...he said they are required to have all paperwork done at least a week before the PCD delivery date.

Also it took longer than normal to get my PCD date as the PCD people emailed the dealer and said they don't like to schedule a date for cars with Individual options until after production is started since those cars often have production delays...

Hope that helps you with what to expect on timeline.
So for your order it was about 10 weeks from the time you ordered to your PCD date. If mine follows the same timeline, my PCD date will be around Christmas - - I hope mine gets pushed up by luck of the draw Christmas is hectic enough for my family as it is...
Appreciate 0