Jbravo33
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal82 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbravo33 View Post
These will be beasts. But sorry BMW Audi got my money this time around. Got the first build slot for RS6 at a local dealer. I don't expect it to lose half it's value in 3 years like these will.
Congrats but I feel kind of bad for you I had, as normally typical BMW M guy, the RS6 (C7) before and what shall I say: it is a totally different driving experience. Sure, power on the straight but neither sporty feeling nor any emotional experience. There is a total lack of sports car feeling in all Audi and Audi RS models. Best example is the new youtube video press test between M5, AMG GT 4 and new RS7.

There is only one Audi which is an exemption and that is the R8 (which I also drove for a whole weekend).

But lookwise, they are looking good, no question there....in particular, the new RS models look dope

another topic: someone mentioned that these cars on the truck are for the media launch/test. Does anyone know when this will be exactly?????

thanks and cheers
I'll check out the video but for me this will be replacing a DD pick up truck. Will be plenty sporty for me for its use case. I love the looks and the interior. Performance is a plus. If I need to scratch the "real sports" car itch that when I take out my manual GT3 😬 first world problems..