View Single Post
      04-01-2019, 02:23 PM   #3818
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Dude yes, I told her this and she was literally taken aback like "oh wow he's okay with me calling him!!!" kinda expression on her face.

I can't say I'm a fan of that either because if I'm unavailable it's because i'm unavailable to chat...
The clinginess isn't helping either, will post some screenshots I sent to my boys hahah

100% agree, but at least on paper tinder is for the ego boost, humble forces the girl to text you first. as a man you absolutely can not text the other side first.

lowkey, looking back i can definitely see how the old me was obnoxious (wonder why i realized there was a problem and changed some stuff around) in terms of texting almost 24/7. it's repulsive at best and only gets the other person away from you than do anything else
I'm picking up red flags and flashing lights all around this chick man. Something tells me she's never really had a "decent" man in her life and the meat hooks are primed, cocked and loaded looking for a subject to be deployed into. Just the vibe I'm getting. I'd be careful with this one.

For a younger guy you seem pretty classy....well educated, intelligent and well spoken. You'll either encounter the meat hooks and learn to avoid them or you'll just be a natural at spotting it early and avoiding them all the way around. When I was younger, I liked the attention from the ladies so I took the good with the bad....and got roped into some pretty difficult situations. Keep your wits about you, keep your emotions in check, use your brain (not your heart or your other head) and you too can avoid the clingers.

The only clinger that isn't bad is the one that you enjoy being with.
Appreciate 2