View Single Post
      05-27-2021, 02:38 PM   #25
10101X5
Captain
Rep
Drives: 10101X101

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1M3LESS View Post
We were in the market for a family car and ended up with an X5! Couldn't be happier, especially my wife.
2 weeks of ownership and it's definitely been a fun and luxurious car to haul the family around.

Having driven the F80 for the past 3 years, it's a nice change for me as well. Between the ride, comfort, and just the features of the car are night and day compared to the M3 — which I still have by the way, with no intentions of selling... for now.

We went with Artic Grey on Cognac interior, MSPORT package with the MSPORT brakes, and extended Shadowline trim. Was heavily debating on the air suspension but just ended up with the Adaptive M suspension.. will opt for KW v3's if I feel the itch to drop the car, but for now, the ride/suspension is great. It is an SUV (SAV?) after all.

Anyway, here are some pics — just running 12/15mm Future Classic spacers and debadged the rear. My wife actually wants a front lip LOL but options are somewhat currently limited. Wish list would also include 22" wheels with summer performance tires and maybe KW V3 coil overs...

Nice shots! With the reflection, the car looks like it belongs there. Did you M Package give you the black grille too? Looks really nice that way.
Appreciate 1
T1M3LESS2273.50