06-20-2023, 01:08 PM   #5
adrianzzs
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auricom View Post
These are all the 150-155 codes:

150 Planning of bodyshell / display of chassis number and F2 date [Production begins/Production started] [Shell = "Body in White"]

151 Receipt of shell / review and, if necessary, correction of F2 date [Exterior body assembly begins/Entry body shop-serial # assign]

152 Receipt of paint shop / review and, if necessary, correction of F2 appointment [In the paint booth/Entry paint shop]

153 Receipt of assembly / review and, if necessary, correction of F2 appointment [Entering Assembly Line/Entry assembly]

154 Final assembly / inspection and, if necessary, correction of the F2 date [Assembly in progress/Assembly]

155 End of assembly (F1) and final inspection / review and, if necessary, correction of F2 date [Quality Check, Production completed, Final Assembly/Assembly finish-quality check]
Hello,
What are the usual reasons if a car is in production status 155 for about a month ?
My car X3 m40i was produced on 23rd May at Rosslyn plant in South Africa and since 24th it is still in status 155. My dealer does not have any details...
I saw cars built three weeks later than mine which are already on the ship towards Europe.

I just wonder what could be the issue ?

Thank you.
Appreciate 0