04-07-2009, 11:22 AM   #6
PoorMan
Hello my name is...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
LOL Do you even guys read posts or do ya just look at the pictures? I do and I even posted a reply in that very thread you pointed out as well..

I posted current Official Nissan links..

Not a Motorauthority article with links from 2008 talking about the S-tune version of the Nismo 370..

"http://www.motorauthority.com/2010-nissan-370z-roadster-debuts-at-new-york-auto-show.html

With the first batch of 370Z Coupes rolling out of showrooms across the United States, Nissan has confirmed that the Roadster version of the car will make its world debut at this week’s New York Auto Show and released this teaser shot in the lead up to its unveiling.

While the last-generation 350Z drop-top was often criticized for its awkward proportions, the new image show that the lines of Nissan’s new 370Z Roadster – with the top down at least - are in much better proportion with the rest of the car.

The new Roadster will stick with a conventional folding soft-top roof to keep weight down and set it apart from the more premium Infiniti G37 Convertible and its folding metal hard-top. Under the hood will be the same 3.7L VQ37VHR V6 as the Coupe, rated at 332hp (247kW) and 270lb-ft (366Nm) of torque.

In keeping with the ‘affordable performance’ theme of its 350Z predecessor, Nissan will price the new 370Z Roadster only slightly above the Coupe, which starts at $29,930 (excluding destination charges). The new price represents a $1,420 increase over the 2008 350Z, so expect a similar hike for the Roadster.

Gearbox options will include a six-speed manual with the new "SynchroRev Match" function, as well as a seven-speed automatic with paddle shifters.

Also expected for the New York event is the debut of the American version of the Nismo-enhanced 370Z Coupe S-Tune. Our version will likely be called the 370Z Nismo Edition and should feature the same list of accessories as the Japanese model."

Attached Images

Last edited by PoorMan; 04-07-2009 at 11:38 AM..
Appreciate 0