Xmel`
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 G05

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmel` View Post
I've finally coded it. And esys returned with no errors. But it took me several attempts. Thanks for your help.
Is possible to add eTJA somehow to EU cars?
Did you do anything to get DSC_VIP2 to code, or just leave as is? You don't need to code it for aSLA.

eTJA can be coded by adding 5AR to FA and VO Code SAS and HU_MGU, or FDL code:
HU_MGU:
Lenkassistent_DCS: gen_1

SAS2:
C_HOO_Vorhanden: NR001_Vorhanden_Standby (if on i-step 1911 or later)

C_HOO_Vorhanden: NR002_Vorhanden_NoStandby (if on i-step < 1911)

I'm not making an assumption on the value to set C_HOO* to. It's actually build version that it is referring to, so if there is a hardware change and its not just software updates, then NoStandby would be the right choice. No idea on the difference between the two options, which leads to me next point.

It doesn't work for me. It's not because the coding is incorrect, its not, its because the car checks which region it is in and if not supported then doesn't activate. I have not been able to find a land mask or similar that would allow EU country support.
I've coded DSC_VIP/3D14.
aSLA worked without coding that ECU.
But I was afraid that some braking options will not work.
Finally I have got it.

Do you think it is possible to downgrade firmware of some ECU's to make eTJA work in most of regions? As I have read it was possible on some older firmware.

I also agree that hands free drive is not really safe all the time. The system is not really stable. And in difficult situations it just turns off immediately.

But is it possible to activate full functionality of aSLA with out seatbelt fastened? What are the parameters for that?
Appreciate 0