View Single Post
      12-04-2005, 12:15 AM   #5
timlang
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i

You can't track the production status yourself (your dealer can), however once it is built you can track it while it is being shipped across the Atlantic.

Get the VIN number from your salesman, and then go to: http://schedule.2wglobal.com/AppTracking/cargoTrack.do

select to track "auto cargo", then use your VIN# (no spaces) as the tracking#. It gives you full tracking of the ocean voyage, from when it arrives in the yard in Germany, through until it is offloaded in Halifax. The trip took about a week for me.

I see you are in Vancouver, for me, it took 3 weeks from when it arrived in Halifax until it got to the dealer in Vancouver (who turned it around for me in less than a day).

Once it hits Halifax it goes via rail to Annacis Island, and there is supposedly no way to track it (even by the dealer) during that time, until it is scanned it at the auto-receiving centre on Annacis. Once it hits Annacis, expect 1-2 days for it to get to dealer, then 1 more day for dealer prep.

Good luck, the waiting is killer~

Appreciate 0