02-05-2021, 03:08 PM   #106
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
I just saw this thread...I am on the Can't stand LeBitch club as well. My problem with him is how much of a cry baby he is, he travels constantly, don't get me started on the offensive fouls he commits & if shit isn't going his way he just quits. Even losing Jordan had ice in his veins and tried to turn the tide. LeBitch just quits. When have you ever seen Jordan walk off the court, even if they were losing, before the game ended? Never.
He needs all the help he can get.

The basketball Gods gave him the clear path for the bubble championship last season. The 4 month break, not facing the Clippers in the WCF and facing the 5th seed in the East Miami Heat which lost one of their top scorers in Goran Tragic in Game one followed by their heart and soul of the team in Bam born on the Bayou getting injured and when he came back, was clearly not the same. And still it took them six (6) games to beat a hobbled Miami Heat team.
Appreciate 0