View Single Post
      09-23-2017, 01:06 AM   #47
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Do they come with box and papers usually? Have never spent more than 500 online for a watch outside of my stowa which required it but direct from them. Also looking at iwc pilot le petite prince in blue face
Usually. All the watches I bought grey market came in original boxes with all the papers. The only thing which might not come with it is the original manufacturer's warranty card. With some of the watches I bought this way, they only had the information for the retailer or 3rd party insurance. One watch actually did come with the original manufacturer's warranty card.

If you're looking to buy from Jomashop, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I see them referenced all the time over on the Watch U Seek forums. While I haven't bought anything from Jomashop, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them if they had a watch in the price range I'm looking to buy. As added insurance, I use my AMEX credit card for purchases like this.
Appreciate 0