05-15-2020, 12:15 AM   #192
kkratochvil
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW, X6, M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by karateboi87 View Post
Anyone who applied in the Jan-March timeframe still waiting?

Mine was submitted in late February and it's still stuck at "Approved by CCA" step.
Unfortunately, it seems like there is a lot of inconsistency with BMWNA. (If you get Roundel magazine from the BMWCCA, there was even a Letter to the Editor in the latest edition. Satch commented that there had been problems, but it was getting better...)

In my case, I guess I was lucky, as it moved very, very fast. Here was my timeline:
- 3/28/20: Signed all of the paperwork for my G06, M50i
- 3/31/20: Completed the form and filed all of the paperwork via BMWCCA website
- 4/1/20: Got an email from BMWCCA that they'd approved my rebated and it had been sent to BMW NA. (BMWCCA told me to expect 3+ months for BMW NA to process.)
- 4/9/20: Received another email from BMWCCA, indicating BMW NA had approved it and I should expect my check in 2-4 weeks
- 4/15/20: I deposited the check from BMW NA. I don't honestly remember what day I received it...bank deposit record says I deposited it on 4/15! (Check was dated 4/9/2020...)

So, form submission to money in the bank was just 2 weeks for me. Maybe I benefited from people sitting around with not a lot to do as we were about 3 weeks into much of the shutdown???

Last edited by kkratochvil; 05-15-2020 at 12:15 AM.. Reason: Fixed typo
Appreciate 0