Diggerdan11
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 10 E90 335xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
I would love to know more about the $2k wedding. I think my gf and I are on the same in that we would rather spend money on the honeymoon and other things than a fancy wedding or a huge ring. Probably not the $2k wedding but still a budget one. It's just a damn party for one night. I'm not willing to spend 10's of thousands on a party.
We had the wedding at my best friends parents house (my other parents), found an inexpensive catering company (not the best food, but not bad either), bought bud light and 2 buck chuck for drinks, made an iTunes playlist instead of a DJ, my sister made the cake (her wedding gift to me), hired a high school girl to take pictures (they came out amazing!), and we just had a good ol' shindig. It was just like a big family reunion and everyone had a blast.

Oh and the $2000 included my wife's dress. We spent $400 on it and my wife thought it was way to expensive.