View Single Post
      01-19-2019, 07:50 PM   #21
verruckt
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 M4, G05 X5, Gen 2 Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickem View Post
Why did they keep your car??! I’d be mad if they kept my car over something like this. My dealer ordered the camera after they found the update didn’t work and sent me home with my car and some very nice BMW gifts. Today they told me the camera still has a March expect date from Germany.
Not sure really. Initially I only expected a couple day wait, and then found out the part would take 7 days... then 15... and now likely more. I actually called Thursday when i found out it would be 15+ days and asked if I could just pick it up and drive it until the part comes in. They didn't really say no but they didn't say yes either and said they would "try" to get me a loaner.

Between the dealer and BMW NA I'm not really impressed with their response so far. I've had to call each time to get any update. Especially not since I just made my second payment on it and haven't had it for the past week and a half.

To top things off, the wife was driving my truck in lieu of the X5 (X5 is hers), and since shes not comfortable with the size of it, managed to accidentally back into someone today... ....It just gets better and better.
Appreciate 0