Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimVR4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambazonke View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimVR4 View Post
Yes, all of those can be accessed. My X5 has all those settings exactly as you show.
Thank you for your confirmation What year/month is your X5 and your current software version?

My current E Sys setup is outdated and the mapping of the latest NCD files is incomplete and i am unable to see all the FDL codes in the ECU's as I used to. Purchasing the latest E Sysx is not an option at present leaving me with 2 options to make the sports display automatically in my HUD.

1. Using E Sys to modify my FA and change my build date to 03/21 from 07/19 and then VO code the Kombi unit to the new "MY21" default settings as you have and hope there is no hardware changes in the instrument panel since my vehicle was built in August 2019 and hope it changes the parameters to the new format. My dealer updated my software to 03/2021 in April so in theory it should work.

2. Purchase Bimmercode and an iPad/iphone ethernet adapter and expert code the Kombi4 ECU with the 6 parameters listed above
My car is April 2021 and it has 03/21 software on board.
Thanks for that I have just successfully VO coded and added the "Auto" option into the HUD display option by changing the build date to 03/21 Happy days
Attached Images