View Single Post
      05-15-2018, 11:04 AM   #11
Joebie
Grandmaster
Rep
Drives: 2018 ///M2 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
So sorry for your loss. Peer pressure and cultural influences have created big problems for teenagers. So many kids have committed suicide because they feel it is the only escape from social media pressure. I feel online gaming is a form of this.
On the contrary, I don't know what I would do without video games. All the friends I hang out with I know through video games, or play video games with nightly.

Every night me and all my friends hop in our discord server and play Rocket League, PUBG, Fortnite, CS:GO, or whatever happens to be popular at the time.

Its the only way I find I can take my mind off of whatever happens to be stressing me out at the moment and I sincerely don't know what I would do without video games.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that video games aren't all bad. I personally think it is the people that you surround yourself with that contribute the most to your mental health, whether that be friends, significant others, family, etc. but that's just like, my opinion, man. It's surely different for everyone.
Appreciate 1