View Single Post
      05-15-2018, 11:23 AM   #12
N55darksoul
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 - 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joester View Post
On the contrary, I don't know what I would do without video games. All the friends I hang out with I know through video games, or play video games with nightly.

Every night me and all my friends hop in our discord server and play Rocket League, PUBG, Fortnite, CS:GO, or whatever happens to be popular at the time.

Its the only way I find I can take my mind off of whatever happens to be stressing me out at the moment and I sincerely don't know what I would do without video games.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that video games aren't all bad. I personally think it is the people that you surround yourself with that contribute the most to your mental health, whether that be friends, significant others, family, etc. but that's just like, my opinion, man. It's surely different for everyone.
Agreed ^^ I have also played video games forever...they are not the cause. I also typically play what people would consider extremely violent and scary ones and me and my friends are not depressed nor would ever consider suicide.
Also, to the OP: Overwatch has nothing to do with suicide "Overwatch is a team-based multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment, which released on May 24, 2016 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows. Overwatch assigns players into two teams of six, with each player selecting from a roster of over 20 characters, known in-game as "heroes", each with a unique style of play." Playing this game would not cause anyone to be depressed.
Appreciate 1