View Single Post
      05-15-2018, 02:55 PM   #34
Zayzel
IG: @Zayzel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Atlantis Metallic M3

Trying to understand where you're getting $2.50/month? I called Geico and they told me specifically that MBI is not offered as a standalone option. Are people buying actual comprehensive and collision auto insurance and adding on the MBI? I have good coverage already with my auto insurance and only wanted to add MBI, but apparently GEICO says NOPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by oduli81 View Post
I have 2018 F80, not sure if I will be keeping it after 3 years. I found some interesting articles on geico and their MBI. I decided to place the additional coverage for $2.50 a month, its transferable as long as the second owner has geico or will place the car under geico. It covers, engine, transmission, suspension etc.. all major components. No wear and tear items. It's good for 7 year up to 100k. At $2.50 a month, seems like a no brainer. Only catch, your car has to have less then 15k miles and be less then 15months old. Anyone else done this yet??
2018 F80 Atlantis Metallic DCT | ZCP | MS Springs | 20" Custom Vorsteiner VFN 512 | OEM CF Lip + Splitters | Injen Intake | EAS CF Seatbacks + Individual iND custom striping | OEM V2 Steering Wheel + custom trim | Pedal Haus | Remus Exhaust + AA Midpipe
IG: @Zayzel

Appreciate 0