Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
They told me this coverage also covers 50 dollar glass deductible (i.e. if you crack your windshield from a rock) you only pay 50 bucks. I couldn't find that written anywhere and was skeptical. Can anyone confirm?
You're mixing up the two; MBI or Mechanical Breakdown Insurance is a separate coverage from glass repair.

If you look at your auto policy's 'declaration page'; it's going list 'Comprehensive' - under that you'll see your deductible for glass coverage. It is possible it might only be only $50 per repair. However, it has absolutely no relation to MBI.
Oh I knew they were independent but when I asked the geico rep about the glass coverage she said that's also included under MBI. I told her I don't see it listed under the MBI coverage but she insisted it was covered under it. That's what confused me.
Bro, I have nothing to gain by giving you misinformation; the coverage are completely different and itemized. Your deductible is set at $50, or if you live in Florida, there is no deductible for glass repair. I have a (expired) NY insurance brokers license, I know what I'm saying to you is 100% factual. If I wasn't sure, I would of said so also.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0