View Single Post
      09-15-2019, 12:24 PM   #45
buze
Owner
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G05 30d M-Sport

Garage List
Mine was about ~73k, but I loaded it. Leather dash + toebar + skylounge I didn't really need but oh hey ;-)

Did the first big trip this WE in Wales, went everywhere, tracks, grass, fords etc and no problem at all. The riseable suspension is awesome, as well as the 3D view, it's really a breeze to shift that boat around, I felt more confident in it that the smaller X3 I drove on these same tracks for 7 years!

We absolutely LOVE the cooled cup-holder, just amazing. But yeah pretty much all the bits and feature are great. There's still a few nags of course (the "Hey BMW" stopped at some point, had to reboot iDrive) -- the ConnectedApp thing is useless, and the AP 2.0 Dashcap app is a piece of crap as well, completely and uterly useless.

But, these are details -- I got a LOT of people looking at the car as I drove along, and not all of them were looking disgusted at the huge kidneys ;-)

Anyway, it got dirty, so I cleaned it. Blimey, who's the blithering idiot who decided such a big car was a good idea!!! :-)