Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 G05

Quote:
Originally Posted by yans View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilajio View Post
What spec you looking at?

My mates all got a look at my car yesterday and they're simply astounding by the quality, look, ride at the power is awesome
All I wanted was m sport plus pack and tech pack..... only way without getting carried away money-wise.... as its sooooooooo easy getting carried away.....

Found these items in a carbon black one with sky lounge roof in the end.... With 17% discount and 2.9% apr. Best they could do.

There were 2 other with the above but also visibility pack and comfort pack but I just couldn’t stretch to the extra £4000ish

Deposit left!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by buze View Post
Mine was about ~73k, but I loaded it. Leather dash + toebar + skylounge I didn't really need but oh hey ;-)

Did the first big trip this WE in Wales, went everywhere, tracks, grass, fords etc and no problem at all. The riseable suspension is awesome, as well as the 3D view, it's really a breeze to shift that boat around, I felt more confident in it that the smaller X3 I drove on these same tracks for 7 years!

We absolutely LOVE the cooled cup-holder, just amazing. But yeah pretty much all the bits and feature are great. There's still a few nags of course (the "Hey BMW" stopped at some point, had to reboot iDrive) -- the ConnectedApp thing is useless, and the AP 2.0 Dashcap app is a piece of crap as well, completely and uterly useless.

But, these are details -- I got a LOT of people looking at the car as I drove along, and not all of them were looking disgusted at the huge kidneys ;-)

Anyway, it got dirty, so I cleaned it. Blimey, who's the blithering idiot who decided such a big car was a good idea!!! :-)

[img]
View post on imgur.com
[/img]
Great work!

All I wanted when originally looking at a new bmw was the m sport + & tech pack.

However sales person made a mistake on my order and the only car they could source was the 7 seater with travel & comfort pack which didn't cost me anymore, hence the additional discount. So 17% sounds about right.

Carbon black is a stunning colour, I'm excited
For you!