View Single Post
      01-04-2021, 06:19 AM   #740
x7bmw23
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X7 40i M Sport

First one was a white 2013 535i. I never even liked BMW before but my wife convinced me to go to the dealership because she had previously leased three and said they were great cars. I only liked the look of the M vehicles they had at the time, which came with tremendous amount of horsepower that I would never use. Then my sales guy said I could get one with an m sport package that would give me the M look but without the ridiculous hp that I did t want.....I was all in. He had one on the lot that was perfect and we picked it up a couple of days later.

That's the only BMW that we've had. When we turned in the lease, the next model 5 series looked basically exactly like the one we just had. So instead of basically getting the same vehicle again for three years, went across the street to Mercedes instead.

Now that I just sold the second Mercedes-Benz and six years later.....back home with BMW building an X7 to meet our specific needs. Ever thought I would ever build a vehicle but the older I got, the more particular I got. The X7 is popular and was hard to find used exactly what I wanted so built one instead. Still patiently waiting on delivery in mid January 2021.
Appreciate 0