View Single Post
      09-20-2023, 12:46 PM   #52
Ghasley
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Audi eTron; Cayenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobramite View Post
^^^^^Sorry to hear that my new X6 M60i has "no rational purpose" and is loaded with weaknesses.
Pretty sure BMW knows a good bit more about product development and marketing than you do.
Hater gotta hate.
LOL...not hating on anyone's car choice. No doubt BMW has brilliant product development and marketing talent. I never said your X6 is loaded with weaknesses but it is loaded with compromises. Heavy vehicles eat brakes and tires...the hybrid version on the same chassis, driven "rationally" defeats one of those shortcomings (my 21 X5 45e was still on its original brakes at 60,000 miles).

I'm not a BMW hater but I'm not a BMW apologist either. The X5/X6 has been a solid profit center for BMW for a couple of decades now and its a shame that the LCI hasn't gone smoothly. Had it gone well I would still be driving the X5 50e. I didn't say your X6 M60i has no purpose, I said no rational purpose. Less than ideal cargo efficiency, compromised visibility are a couple of areas where it could be better but its a cool car. Enjoy it.
Appreciate 0