View Single Post
      06-26-2023, 02:44 PM   #73
D-DUBB-99
Rep
Drives: X5 xDrive 50e

Quote:
Originally Posted by walketed View Post
Oh no.. same build week. Likely same problem. Get a loaner on day 1, a nice one.
Just got the update.... they told me there is some kind of Electronic Communication Issue which they can't pinpoint or troubleshoot alone. They told me BMW NA is going to log into the car remotely to try and troubleshoot because the dealer doesn't know what it is. When I dropped the car off, I asked for the error code/s once they read it. He sent me a 3 page report and he said it was a weird anomaly, but I don't see a Code P0D9A which was referenced by others in the thread. He said repeatedly that it's under warranty and BMW NA is paying for it and they'll do what they need to do to get it right.

He told me that he hopes it's a SW issue so he'd have it back to me within days. If a HW issue, it'll depend on the part needed and it's availability. If it's not available, could be months. He didn't commit because he doesn't know.

I refused the Enterprise rental. I told them I'd like a late model X5 as a loaner while they hung on to my beautiful brand new $90K+ car. I told him I can wait a few days for the loaner.

Taking it one step at a time and trying not to get too upset... it won't change the initial outcome. I'm supposed to hear from the SA again by tomorrow COB. I'll update the thread...

Last edited by D-DUBB-99; 06-26-2023 at 02:50 PM..
Appreciate 3
Vnoxdev39.50
BzsBimmer3289.50
walketed182.00