boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
So would you walk up and cut a dog's throat just as easily as you would swat a fly?
well me? i dont think i could kill anything besides bugs and fish. but what im trying to say is i dont really see a solid line between whats acceptable and not. i know that we need to go through a crapload of paperwork to do studies on the affects of drugs, etc in higher animals but if it can be done on a fly then theres no need for paperwork. i remember reading a paper on how they pulled off the wings of a fly to see if its reflexes would still function, or when they blinded the flys using wax to see how they flew without visual perception... is that not animal cruelty? i would think by definition... it should be... but why isnt anybody protecting the fly or is the fly not worthy in comparison to a dog?

i actually like these threads because it makes us all think about what we truely believe in and what we're willing to fight for. i mean as long as we're not attacking each other and instead explaining ourselves or posing hypothetical situations... its rather entertaining & intellectual.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0