View Single Post
      05-14-2008, 10:21 PM   #65
Digital.James
Colonel
Rep
Drives: GT4, Raptor.2, Tuono 1100F

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
i'll type this slow so you can read it slow.

i'm talking about animal cruelty.

i dont get why people like you try to take things so personally without a wider perspective. my point is that in reality, after watching these short clips and being moved, you will do absolutely nothing tomorrow, the following day, and the following week. you have been made more aware yet you remain the same... so tell me... and i'll type this slow so you can read it... does this really change anything?

and animal cruelty is a pretty broad subject...

and once again i realize that alot of the people who reply to my posts are directing their words on a more personal level than an objective level... its sad really cause those who replied to me with such hostility are those who type with more emotion than perspective.

this film doesnt change shit in life because you dont even give a damn about the animals enough to do anything. all you do is say "ahh what a shame" and move on... as i said in the first post. am i writing this enough times for you to read?

what i despise the most is when people are conscious about a problem in society and do nothing about it... if your made aware and dont care then it doesnt matter... but your making it seem like this issue matters yet you dont do shit. write a letter to an official or something and make an effort and then tell me that i was wrong... that yes you did do something about it.
Do you know me? You presume you know so much about me.

You can make all the personnel accusations if you must, still doesnt change a thing. That shit is wrong. And trust me, I'm doing everything I can to help stop this.
Appreciate 0