View Single Post
      10-14-2020, 06:26 PM   #1
botis1028
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F85 X5M & F10 M5

Manhattan Green Metallic

Hello friends,

Upon deciding on the F95 X5M Comp for my next car with my F85 X5M lease maturing on the 23rd, I naturally shopped around dealers to find one on the lot.

With not much luck negotiating on my own, I have ordered one through a dealer with a November slot, slated to be ready mid-December. I will be doing a Spartanburg delivery, so hopefully that speeds it up a little.

When looking at the available X5M's across the country there was a pretty dramatic theme as far as colors go. Mostly Black Sapphire/Sakhir Orange, White/SO or Black, and Marina Bay Blue with Silverstone. There were a few Donington Grey out there, but not as common.

With my current X5M being black sapphire, black wheels and red interior, and my M5 Donington with Silverstone, and previous car white with red, i wanted a change and something different.

I did some debating and while I like MBB/Silverstone, I feel like that's 80% of what is posted. I ultimately decided on Manhattan Green Metallic over Silverstone.

Does anyone own this color or seen it in the wild? I think I'll like it, but there seems to be an aversion to this color. I would have gone Urban Green if it wouldn't have taken 3 months extra. I'd love to hear your opinion and if someone has an in the flesh picture that would be awesome!

Thank you!
Appreciate 0