General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolStory View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
I also sell Dinan. And I always tell them my honest opinion when they asked about which one to get between RaceChip, Dinan, and flash tune.
So which of these do you prefer? And do you have any Dyno post results on the i40 of the before and after? Also, will it affect the every day driving/comfort mode? I'm not sure the wife will like the ride if comfort mode with the air suspension is no longer smooth. It'd be nice if the extra stiffness and ponies only kick in while in Sport mode.
This is my honest opinion. I know some of you may think that I say this because I am selling it.
But, to clear things up. I do sell Dinan and BM3.

My honest opinion, I would go with RaceChip.
Reasons are: It is made in Germany, Good dollar per hp, plug n play solution, and comes with engine warranty.

I don't hate flash tune. I do have flash tune on my Porsche, and I like it. But that is also because I can take care my own car when the warranty doesn't covers any damages. So, for you guys, it may not be the same.

Unfortunately, I don't have dyno for the specific car.
I did try to get dyno out of my G30 540i, the dyno shop where I went to, were not doing it correctly. The whole time they were talking crap about the product, instead of just doing what they were paid for.

But, you have 30 days satisfaction guarantee. So, if you don't like it. Just lmk, and I'll take it back.

Smoothness wise, you will love it. With the high speed processing power that it have, it eliminates the jerkiness that other popular piggy back brand known for.
And, if you get the one with the App, you can always turn it off without opening the hood, before your wife drives away.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0