11-19-2020, 05:55 PM   #13
atlas
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: F10 535i, M2 LCI, G05 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENtoLAS View Post
Very sexy. I love those wheels and want them! Oddly we cannot get them in the US.
Thanks! Yes it's very strange how the US does not get them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bforbrian View Post
Looks fantastic! Enjoy :-)
Cheers thanks - definitely enjoying it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
sounds mean
Yep I agree - cold starts are nice and deep lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCat6065 View Post
Looks great! I'm interested to know how the springs turn out...ride quality, drop, etc.
The drop seems to have settled at around 2 cm reduction, and the ride seems relatively similiar to OEM. Quite happy with the outcome, especially considering the price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminor513 View Post
Great build really like the wheels. Love the stance with the eibach springs. Wish we could get those wheels in the US.
Cheers thanks - I agree the stance is much improved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amu3ed View Post
I really like the Maxton Design front lip. Too bad installation requires drilling new holes into the front bumper. I am not ready for that type of commitment.
Yes it does require drilling but at least they're on the underside and not really visible. On my M2 my dealer drilled in my front plates and I changed to a different plate holder, and was able to get a mobile repairer to come fill and patch the holes. They were able to do an excellent job at quite a reasonable price, so that's always an option if you want to return to stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCwell3er View Post
She looks nice! What percentage tint did you go with?
35% tint on the sides, and 20% on the rear boot window. That's what the legal limit is here in Victoria, Australia. The rears might look darker as they have the window shades up.
Appreciate 1