United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 / M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1s View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomHudson View Post
True.

I jumped on the negativity with respect to the thread.
I don't need to start another thread, that should be directed to the OP who decided to crap on his demise to soap box about morality.

I respect your point and have moved on.
The thing is though that you guys haven't done anything against my point other than deflect.

I stated it saddened me that society is mourning the loss of someone simply for being good at basketball and not for being a good human being. Not one of you guys have come back with a single thing showing he was a good human being. Instead you argued that he didn't rape the girl and took the woman as mentally unstable, so therefore (for some strange reason) that doesn't count as rape. Which I get that you'll want to protect your idol, but it doesn't change things. Because, whatever way you'll want to twist around his rape case, he still cheated on his wife and family and done various other things that good human beings don't do. All with never apologizing for...
What he did was between he and his wife. She stuck with him. Now, he is answering to God.

Why don't you just let people mourn how and who they want to and keep the negativity to yourself?
Appreciate 2