View Single Post
      07-09-2018, 05:16 AM   #60
GeeRam
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X5 40d SE

Interesting that a lot of you from the USA are bemoaning the lack of DHP on other than the V8 cars....we lost that option here in the UK on the F15 last year, when it became only an option on the V8 and 50d models.
It was very rarely specced on cars in the UK, so probably why it got dropped as an option in UK (not sure about rest of EU?)
My 4.0d SE with DHP was the only one my dealer had ever ordered, and arrived in the UK a month before the option was deleted, so mine may well be the last non-V8 or 50d DHP F15 car delivered to the UK.

The lack of factory sports exhaust maybe as a result of the upcoming GPF emissions situation, as its likely that manufacturers will want to standardise spec across as much of the world market as possible, so dealer supplied MPE may well be the only option for USA market as not likely to available anywhere in EU from Sept 2018?