CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
i just got a cell phone ticket. I have two cell phones. That are in my cupholder. Reach for my chapstick the cell hpone falls on to gear selector. I look down; pick up phone; shift gears; brake; signal;clutch in and out; oh and also steer; and cop comes out and says I was texting. LMAO. Like u just cannot make this stuff up. Plus he is in a parking lot; my windows at 18% tinted and he says he saw me in the car????? lol mandatory court apperance; so the judge can baby me and say how dangerous it text and drive...my screen time is avg 30 mins. I dont text anyone. U also gotta go to court for having snow on ur car and not clearing it off. Like the amount of time it takes to fight this; might as well just bend over and take it. Meanwhile people are facetiming in the left lane and just continue on their merry ways. Legit haven't taken the M out in 2 weeks and a 5 min trip to the chiropractor I get a ticket in my hometown of 26 years; by the son of a police chief whom was ousted on misconduct violations. ugh.

meanwhile houses in my neighboorhood were robbed during broad daylight; and this ass hat is posted on a intersection during rush hour to ticket traffic violations.

What happened to actual police work. Its so easy to be a cop, in a rich ass town. Nothing bad happens. Whereas LA cops have to legit fear for their lives every second.

Idk i aint MLK, so Im just venting, but god damn can a man get a break out here

TL;DR--> you are guilty until proven innocent in MUNCIPAL court. simple as that. there aint no jury, and the muncipal judges are appointed by the mayor; in a bankrupt town with some of the highest tax rates in the state.

I know; I know. it is what it is. Damn shame.

I know off topic; but like people on a two lane mediated highway have been crossing the road and walking up and down it at night; and the cops let it slide. Cause u pick a bum up and drop him off somewhere and thats the end of it no revenue. Only for you to pop him with your car.
That's NJ for you... a state that doesn't even let people pump their own gas.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0