02-11-2015, 06:35 PM   #4
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-1Pilot View Post
Ball does make some BMW watches, but they are by far my least favorite of the Balls.

I would love to see a collaboration with SINN (w/ a chrono grade ETA movement) or even a nice STOWA (w/ a top grade ETA movement). I think these could stirke a nice balance between affordability and precision that would better represent the marque.
Yes, they are my least favorite Ball watches too. But they are my most favorite BMW branded watches.

Personally, I think the Tourneau BMW watches exist for the same reason all the other stuff you'll find in the BMW dealer's clothing shop exists. Nearly all of it is nothing more than novelty stuff that BMW hopes folks will buy just for the "kick" of having a "whatever" with the BMW logo on it.

I have a BMW gold umbrella in each of my BMW cars. And I am amassing a collection of BMW logo baseball caps and key rings that my dealer sends as either a Christmas or birthday gift. I suspect I'll never need to buy a baseball cap again in my life. LOL

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed

Last edited by tony20009; 02-11-2015 at 06:40 PM..
Appreciate 0