View Single Post
      10-18-2019, 02:31 PM   #90
david in germany
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 118i, 335i and 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I suppose you're entitled to that view of it. To deface has a negative, damaging element to it. I look at the TBL/RL flags as more of a redesign or an alternative interpretation; I love the American flag and I am a patriot through and through. Do you talk to the firemen when they display their Red Line flags?
I have never seen the red line flags, I would be against them as well if worn during duty. I took my first oath as a 17 year old kid on March 13 1989 I will never break that oath and although you have the 1st amendment right to freedoms such as wearing those flags, I don’t have to like it. I will be angry, tell you why, show you the US Flag code and hope that you see the light. I would also defend your right To wear it, I just don’t have to like it.
2009 335i Saphire Black M Sport "Leopold" Cobb stage 2 aggressive tune, Mishimoto FMIC, Cobb charge pipe, Cobb catted down pipes, Forge diverter valves, BMS inlets and DCI, Cyba scoops and M Individual Audio retrofit and M3 gauge cluster retrofit.
2011 328i Titan Silver M Sport "Franzel" <--Wife's car
Appreciate 1