View Single Post
      08-31-2018, 05:38 PM   #33
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

The Good: Met a girl on the internet one time, we went out for drinks, and then another night she wanted to come over and have drinks at my place. We were chatting and enjoying some nice NZ Sauvignon Blancs when she wanted to play some truth or dare - that was cool. It was all relatively innocent (some truth, she dared me to give her a foot massage etc.) and then I dared her to dance for me on the rug in front of the fire. Dance. She interpreted that as strip, and lets just say the night got better from there!

The Bad: Met a girl on the internet (notice a theme here) and we chatted for ages - she wrote the most entertaining emails. Long story short she needed a ride into the university the next day, and I was heading to town for a meeting, so I offered her a lift, and we decided to hang at a coffee shop before we had to be at our respective places. Longest 2 hours of my life. For someone who wrote the most entertaining emails, she could hardly say more than 2 or 3 words in a sentence. I spent the whole time asking her questions to just get a very short answer and that was it. So painful.

The Ugly: Met a girl on the internet (surprise surprise) and agreed to have dinner with her. Went to pick her up to find she had used her younger (MUCH younger) sisters pics on the profile, and looked NOTHING like her sister. Being a gentleman we still had dinner, but that was the end of her pretty fast!
Appreciate 4
MKSixer34171.50
King Rudi13152.00