View Single Post
      10-12-2019, 10:19 AM   #1
Boxer
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 M3 6spd

WTS 2019 BMW X5, 600 miles, Tanzanite/Tartufo/MSport, 22", Loaded!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Made the mistake of driving a co-worker's M50i after having bought a new x40i last month. Decided to take the hit and get an M50i if I can sell at a reasonable loss on my current, essentially new, X5.

I appreciate you restricting your comments to questions about the car or expressions of interest. I've seen other threads here deteriorate with off-topic banter, no need for other commentary. That's what the general forum is for.

Anyway, the car is essentially brand new. Owned for 3 weeks, only 550 miles on it, and my daily commute is <1mi currently.

Loaded to the gills with options, MSRP was $83,870. Options are:
--Tanzanite Blue II
--Tartufo Extended Merino [no longer available, and dang it looks sexy in person]
--ZMP M Sport Pckg. (Adaptive M Suspension, Shadowline Trim, Multi-countour Seats, other M goodness, and incl. Comfort Access, 4-zone climate)
--2NH M Sport Brakes
--1PA 22" 742M Double Spoke Bi-color wheels w/Performance Non-runflat tires
--ZDY Driving Assistance Professional Package
--ZLS Luxury Seating Package (Ventilated Seats, Massaging Seats)
--ZP2 Premium Pckg. 2 (Heads Up Display, Wireless Charging, etc.)
--ZPK Parking Assistance Pckg. (incl. Surround View camera, etc.)
--ZPX Executive Pckg. (Icon Adaptive LED headlights, Remote Start, Soft close doors, etc.)
--3AC Trailer Hitch Pckg
--3KA Acoustic Glass
--418 Luggage Compartment Pckg
--4A2 Glass Controls
--4HA Front & Rear Heated Seats
--4HB Front Heated Armrests and Steering Wheel
--688 Harmon Kardon Surround Sound System

I bought for $73,320 including all incentives and dealer discounts, but *not* including taxes and fees. If you're a serious buyer I will show you my bill of sale just so you know there is no fudging on these numbers. I will eat it on taxes and fees, and take another $2k off. All savings applied, selling for $71,000.

Please don't bother lowballing--I'm losing enough from taxes, fees and the dummy discount. I am just taking a week or two to see if the M V8 dream can be made real before I move on and decide to invest the money in a new 4-series for next year. The X5 40i is amazing, looks great, rides great. If you've test driven you know that the straight-six engine hustles. If I can't sell at $71k, then I'll keep it and not have a second thought. But if you're looking and want an amazing deal, send me a PM.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0