04-03-2020, 07:36 AM   #1364
New2Roundel
Captain
Rep
Drives: Some fun stuff

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
True unless you look at a lange and sohne then they are I think better than the trinity. I've had the stowa for over 5 years I think and have had no issues. This is only image could find. Along with my 2 favorites a 1970 pre moon 220 bezel speedmaster and a 1965 twinjet 806 navitimer. I usually daily my modern seamaster 300.
Really nice collection. I like the Stowa--it's got a really classic look to it. Reminds me a bit of an Alpina Startimer Classic I had for a while. Also, really like the Omegas and Breitling. How has the Breitling treated you? I have a TH Monza, but I think I might want to sell that at some point for another chrono. The one thing that bothers me with the Monza is that whenever I operate the pushers, it feels like I'm about the break something inside the watch. I'm looking for something with more of a sturdy movement. Prior to the Monza, I had a Hamilton Jazzmaster Chrono, but that also felt a little too fragile. I consider Breitling to offer some really excellent chronos, like the navitimer.
Appreciate 0