View Single Post
      04-13-2021, 07:03 AM   #8844
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Do guys really only hang out with women FOR WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE?!
Men (and "guys" too) approach women we are physically attracted to.

As for "just friends," appearances do not matter in the least. I have ugly ass friends that I would go to battle for and with all day long.

For the answer you are looking for. Men who only hang out with women they are attracted to (as friends) are hoping to engage in sexual congress. Point-blank; end of conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
I’m still salty about that voice memo I forwarded to you. Like does he really think that’s what I want to hear???

Short story: I invited a guy friend over to hang out in the hot tub with me and my girlfriend. He’s met her before. He wasn’t feeling 100% so instead of saying “hey Sara, I don’t feel my best I’ll come over another time when I’m not under the weather” he says “... the only reason I’m torn is because of what you look like...”

What an insult.

Hope everyone else has a better night.
See previous reply. If he were not attracted to you and he felt well, (and he wasn't a douche) he would have been there. If he were not attracted to you and he didn't feel well, it wouldn't have even been a thought to raincheck. That simple.
Appreciate 6
MKSixer34190.50
M5Rick60993.00
nyalpine907440.50
Sara5812.00
Sedan_Clan25192.00