CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
This! As I was leaving the gym last night I was thinking about how much my life has changed in the past few years. I should have gone to the gym back during the times I suffered through my depression.

Something else to consider. Let her have her fun while you have yours. I've been considering open relationship type mentality lately myself. Seems to me that people tend to get bored or complacent with relationships after a while. If a person is interested in someone else, let them be. by giving them an ultimatum of either them or me ends up making them resent you or you get a slap in the face when they choose them over you. Most people aren't wired this way, but it does eliminate "caging" someone or yourself even. Allow her to be her and explain to her that at the same time you are going to do you. Down side to this will be that when she realizes that you have no problem getting with another girl, she will get jealous and then not want to have anything to do with you. I speak from experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
I wouldn't do an open relationship... just not my thing, I don't really see the point in it haha
the girl I was with last night, neither of us are in a relationship, and both of us do our own thing but every now and then we get together and just chill - it's like an "open relationship" i guess without the title?

Open relationships really aren't my thing, and I don't even really believe that is the reason. It's possible I'm the most naive person on the planet, but I truly believe she does have feelings, but the mental issues are what is getting in the way, not wanting other men. Not that it's any different of a reason or an excuse to hold on. I guess everything is a learning experience. The way things were going (even up until yesterday morning) is why this caught me by surprise.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0