View Single Post
      11-13-2018, 09:44 AM   #1870
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
I wouldn't do an open relationship... just not my thing, I don't really see the point in it haha
the girl I was with last night, neither of us are in a relationship, and both of us do our own thing but every now and then we get together and just chill - it's like an "open relationship" i guess without the title?
Understandable. Like I said, not everyone is wired this way. We as humans are peculiar creatures. I see men and women that both say they want relationships, then cheat or do whatever that gives the misconception that they really don't need to be in a relationship at all. After the relationship is over because they have forsaken whatever rule of the relationship, they stay depressed until they can start the cycle all over again.

The key here is to understand yourself first, then understand people in general. Know what you want, then try to understand what other people want and let them have it, even if it isn't you or is you or is only you sometimes. Learn to work around other peoples needs and wants versus projecting your wants/needs on them.
Appreciate 3