Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300zhp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300zhp View Post
Looking good. I'll be checking this out when my F86 comes off lease.
My plan as well.

Have a decent idea of my build specs now that all this information is presented in this thread.

Either a '22 X6M Comp... or a pre owned Urus... depending on the pricetag on either of those machines at the end of '21, lol.
Man. The Urus is tugging at the heartstrings for me too. But, I don't want something that stands out that much and draws that much attention. The X6M is bad enough.....
I know the feeling.

I know the X6 design is polarizing, but it's perfect for my needs and style.

Ride height and suspension can handle the weather and rough road conditions where I live, but it's still has a very sporty attitude when driving and the road presence cannot be denied.

The X6 is aggressive looking with some wide tires.

I'm on my third X6 now, but I see the Urus ALOT around town. About twice a month since June (But travel for weeks at a time due to work)

Since the Urus is out and about, I'll see how they depreciate over the next two years and do a comparison when it's time to swap out to my next car.

Cant argue the track record of the X6, I've been really content with all 3 I've had in the stable over the years... but the Urus is a Lamborghini...